2011-08-12

*** Sidewalk Weekend! *** #61

Sidewalk Rating: Idyll While You Can

New York's streets wend their way between the arched skyscrapers. Most of the street-level businesses have closed their doors for the evening. Barbizon Hosiery. Conte's Salumeria, where a huge tomcat protects the drying sausages. Santangelo's Stationery and Tobacco. Wasserstein's Shoes. Jung's Nautical Maps and Prints. The Wadesmith Department Store. All of them closed for the holiday. My heels click on the sidewalks, picking up speed, picking up a panic. I do not want this question to catch me, and worse, I do not want the answer to this question to catch me. I glance behind myself one more time. I have to find her tonight.




[A Jimmy Johns cop car delivery car in Wayzata.]


*** CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LINKS ***


*** ***


*** ***


*** ***


*** ***


*** ***


*** ***


*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***


*** ***



*** ***


*** ***


*** ***



*** ***


*** ***


*** ***



*** ***



*** ***



*** ***


*** ***


*** ***

No comments: